We Are Recruiting!
We are recruiting for Activity Marshals to work at our British Championship Kart Circuit & Multi Activity Venue.
As an Activity Marshal you will assist in the safe running of hire kart events and marshalling National Championship events that visit the circuit.
- Preparation for race events
- Marshalling races
- Assisting drivers on the circuit
- Ensuring that all karts are cleaned and stored correctly
- General circuit maintenance & cleanlinessSafety Briefings & Presentations
Applicants MUST be available to work weekends & evenings. Having your own transport is essential due to the location of the circuit and the lack of local public transport routes.
Previous experience is not required as all training is given. The role is customer facing so applicants need to be polite and well mannered.
- Full Training
- First Aid Training
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Opportunities to progress and develop your role
To register your interest and book an interview time please call Stewart on 0191 5214050 or email your preferred timeslot and details to firstname.lastname@example.org