On arrival, all guests will sign in and register at reception before the safety briefing begins.
Safety equipment is provided. Please remember to wear suitable clothing and footwear.
All safety instructions, directions, warnings and all other instructions must be followed at all times. If you are in any doubt you must seek further guidance and help immediately.
Minimum ages apply and minimum heights for some events. Please be aware of this when booking.
Any children present, whether participating in an event or spectating, must be adequately supervised.
Our guest’s safety is important to us. For this reason we undertake training to ensure that, as far as is possible, our rules and Health & Safety procedures will allow you to enjoy a thrilling and enjoyable experience.
A guest will not be permitted to participate, or may be removed from an activity, if in our opinion:
- he/she is under the permitted age;
- he/she is the incorrect height or weight;
- he/she is unfit to take part in the Event because of physical or mental impairment;
- he/she is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- he/she has arrived too late to take part in the safety briefing;
- he/she is a danger to himself/herself, other participants or members of staff;
- he/she is displaying aggressive and abusive behaviour (verbal or physical).