Multi-Activity Stag Packages
If you are looking for action packed activities for your Stag or Hen weekend, or simply a fantastic day out with family and friends, our multi-activity packages are the perfect solution for you.
To put it simply, we believe that whatever we do, it must be BIG, FAST and EXCITING, and there is nowhere else in the country as exciting as KNE. We’re not just one of the largest karting circuits in the UK, we also have the fastest off road buggies driven on the only 1000 metre special rally stage in the country, a purpose built paintball arena and off road 4x4 driving course and a firing range featuring archery and tomahawk throwing! PLUS ITS ALL ON ONE SITE!! Our packages offer fantastic value and an unforgettable adrenaline fuelled experience.
The Ultimate Package
RX Buggies Package
On arrival all guests will sign in and register at reception before the safety briefing begins.
Safety equipment is provided. Please remember to wear suitable clothing and footwear.
All safety instructions, directions, warnings and all other instructions must be followed at all times. If you are in any doubt you must seek further guidance and help immediately.
Minimum ages apply and minimum heights for some events. Please be aware of this when booking.
Any children present, whether participating in an event or spectating, must be adequately supervised.
Our guest’s safety is important to us. For this reason we undertake to ensure that, as far as is possible, our rules and Health & Safety procedures will allow you to enjoy a thrilling and enjoyable experience.
A guest will not be permitted to participate, or may be removed from an activity, if in our opinion:
- he/she is under the permitted age;
- he/she is the incorrect height or weight;
- he/she is unfit to take part in the Event because of physical or mental impairment;
- he/she is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- he/she has arrived too late to take part in the safety briefing;
- he/she is a danger to himself/herself, other participants or members of staff;
- he/she is displaying aggressive and abusive behaviour (verbal or physical).