ARCHERY & TOMAHAWK
Get ready to hit your targets! Bring out your inner Robin Hood and discover your hidden Apache roots with our archery and tomahawk throwing sessions.
After a detailed safety briefing and equipment demonstration it’s time to get competitive. You’ll be desperate to get closer to the bullseye as your technique improves after every turn. Will you conquer the boss and hit your target and have you got what it takes to hammer your tomahawk home? Come and find out at KNE.
Minimum age for archery and tomahawks 12 years old. We can offer archery alone for children 8 years and above. Minimum group size of 4.
Inc. Tuition & practice + competition of skill and nerve.
On arrival all guests will sign in and register at reception before the safety briefing begins.
Safety equipment is provided. Please remember to wear suitable clothing and footwear.
All safety instructions, directions, warnings and all other instructions must be followed at all times. If you are in any doubt you must seek further guidance and help immediately.
Minimum ages apply and minimum heights for some events. Please be aware of this when booking.
Any children present, whether participating in an event or spectating, must be adequately supervised.
Our guest’s safety is important to us. For this reason we undertake to ensure that, as far as is possible, our rules and Health & Safety procedures will allow you to enjoy a thrilling and enjoyable experience.
A guest will not be permitted to participate, or may be removed from an activity, if in our opinion:
- he/she is under the permitted age;
- he/she is the incorrect height or weight;
- he/she is unfit to take part in the Event because of physical or mental impairment;
- he/she is under the influence of alcohol or drugs;
- he/she has arrived too late to take part in the safety briefing;
- he/she is a danger to himself/herself, other participants or members of staff;
- he/she is displaying aggressive and abusive behaviour (verbal or physical).